Delivery On Time, Everytime!
DELIVERY & PICK UP
- These terms are to be read in conjunction with the “Delivery” section in the terms on the sale agreement.
- Delivery is free of charge.
- You can pick up the items from the office via prior appointment only. Please note that the warehouse is separate from the office address. We encourage the customers to have the items delivered to them. However for any reason a customer can pick up their order from the office via prior appointment. An appointment for pick up will only be made once items are eligible for delivery and have been paid as per the layby sale agreement.
- Deliveries are made by a tracked courier service.
- We will only release the goods for delivery once we have confirmed the delivery details with the account holder.
- Upon confirmation of the delivery details we will provide the courier tracking number. The customer can track the courier via the tracking number on the courier provider’s website or phone. These details will be provided at the time of providing the tracking number. Any changes to the delivery address or time from this point has to be arranged directly with the courier provider.
- All the goods are sent using a signed courier service. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that someone above the age of 18 is present to accept the goods and sign for them.
- We re-emphasize the fact that these terms are to be read in conjunction with the “Delivery” terms as per the sale agreement provided at the time of sign up. In the event of any dispute both the terms will be read together in conjunction for any clarification and resolution for the dispute. You can always request a duplicate copy of the sale agreement emailed to you for your purposes.